What happens after I order?
- Once payment is made your order is automatically placed in our system. You should be receiving an email from our website with order confirmation. If you do not see this email make sure you check your spam/junk folder. When we are prepared to complete your order we will send you a text and email letting you know that we are about to sign on. When we are done we will send you another text and email.
- Once you place an order, it is automatically logged in our system. We will use the contact info you provided on checkout to contact you before we sign onto your account. The best method to contact you is via text message! We use an automated texting system to send you alerts on your order status.
- Contact by Text > Contact by Email > Contact directly to your Gamertag.
- The point here is that we don’t want to sign you out of your account while you are enjoying a game.
- Once we are on your account we go straight to business and complete whichever service you purchased. When we are done, we notify you by the same contact methods and have a completion email sent.
How Quickly will you complete my service ordered?
- We try our best to complete all orders within 24 to 72 hours of payment. Some services may require longer to get to such as D1 raids or other less popular services, or harder end game content that could take several days to complete. Also, we occasionally get a high volume of orders for newer services which may slow our completion times.
- If a purchased service will take multiple days, you will be notified no less than 15 minutes prior to logging into your account on each given day and you will also be notified of the progress made on your account via text or e-mail.
- All orders are completed first come first served. Interested in getting your orders placed on High Priority? Check out the next in line service box on the description page of the boosting service you are ordering.
- (Special Note: Due to this being a new Service Company, Staff is limited so orders may take longer than expected)
How Do I know you will not mess with my account?
- We take your account’s security very seriously. Our partners consist of trusted players that work exclusively for Second Chance Recoveries. Our reputation means everything to us and the security and private information of our customers.
- We completely understand that there is an amount of trust that needs to be given to let a stranger on your account. If you a concerned, we would also recommend changing your password to something temporary, and then changing it again when we complete your service.
- Our team has a strict policy to not tamper with any of your Gamertags general settings. Your weapons and armor will not be infused into other gear. We may use an Item Manager (such as DIM or Ishtar Commander) to move items around or put things in the vault to make space. Also, we may change controller settings.
Can I play on my account while you are doing an account recovery?
- No. Only one person at a time can be signed into any one account at a time. If you do this, we will be signed out of that account.
- This can cause us to be unable to complete your order in a timely fashion and if we are mid way thru an activity, could cause us to have to start over. This does no one any good, so please refrain from logging into your account until you recieve notification that your order has been completed or halted until a later time.
- We will attempt to log into an account that we were removed from within 10 minutes. If unable to log on or removed from account a second time, your order will be forfeited and closed as completed and no refunds will be issued if the cause was not on our end or server based.
I made a mistake on my order. Can I update it?
- If you made your purchase while logged into your account you can update your order in My Orders.
- If you checked out as a Guest you will need to use our website contact page and provide your order number and the updated information.
- If you want to make an equal exchange to a different service you can do that as well by our website contact.
What Payment methods do you accept?
- WE accept PayPal, Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover.
Why didn't I get an Email receipt?
- Some email services such as Hotmail often put our emails in the Junk/Spam folder. Please check to make sure you get our emails for important order updates.
Can I work for this website?
- If you are interested in applying for a position please fill out the form by clicking on the Career link at the top of the page.